DC-DC Step-down Power Supply Module
- Input voltage: 9V-90V
The minimum voltage difference between the input voltage and the output voltage is 4V (when the output is 5V, the input is DC9V-90V, and when the output is 12V, the input voltage is DC16V-90V.
- Output voltage: 12V/5V
- Maximum output current: 3A (that is, the constant current value is 3A, when the customized voltage is higher than 12V, the output current is less than 3A, the power is not recommended to exceed 30W, 12V and 5V can reach 3A.)
- Typical operating frequency: 140KHz
- High efficiency: up to 95% (the smaller the pressure difference, the higher the efficiency)
- Working temperature: industrial grade (-40℃ to +85℃)
- Module volume: 42*30*17mm
- Frequency reduction at light load to improve light load efficiency.
- Small standby current.
- Built-in over-temperature, over-current, output short-circuit protection.
- Built-in soft start.
- Constant voltage and constant current output.
1.First connect the connection line between the module and the power supply, and then power on. (If the input terminal is connected with electricity, it is prone to sparking, especially when the input power supply voltage is high, the pad of the module may even be burnt).
2.After selecting a suitable power supply, use a multimeter or voltmeter to measure whether the output voltage of the module is consistent with the voltage required by the device.
3.Connect electrical equipment or (load) to the output of the module.
1x DC-DC STEP-DOWN POWER SUPPLY MODULE
MKBMS LV Master Mini PCBA Board
MKBMS LV Master Mini Package
1X PCBA board MKBMS LV Master Mini V1.4
2X GH1.25 single head 2P line
1X GH1.25 double head 2P same direction line
3X HY2.0 single head 2P line
2X GH1.25 single head 5P line
1X GH1.25-5P to Dupont line
1X USB cable type-C data cable
1X 2.0MM jumper cap
1X 1.3 inch OLED display LCD screen module
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.