MKBMS is based on the modular BMS of LTC68XX and STM32 MCU, and is connected to one or more slave boards and integrated integrated boards of different sizes through the ISOSPI interface. The modular BMS can be configured for various applications with battery voltages within 150V.
MKBMS is developed based on the open source materials of DieBieMS and ENNOID BMS. Currently MKBMS is compatible with ENNOID firmware. Here, a special thanks to the developers of open source BMS materials.
Maybe you need more MKBMS options: https://bit.ly/3xR2DJS
MKBMS Slave Board Features:
- MKBMS slave board is made of aluminum base plate, which has better heat dissipation effect.
- Scalable & isolated 1000VDC+
- Compatible with MKBMS Master boards
- From 5 to 18 cell levels monitoring per board
- Daisychain Master/Slave ISOSPI communication
- Parameters fully programmable through an easy to use graphical user interface
- 33 ohm balance resistors (0.125A capacity) on all channels
- Self powered by monitored cells
- 1.2mV accuracy, -40 to 120C operation
- Extra low power consumption (Sleep mode = 6uA)
- Molex SL horizontal connectors for balance & temperature. (Comes with male, female + crimps)
LTC6813 : Up to 18 cells voltage monitoring & 1+8 temperature sensors* per slave
MKBMS can be roughly divided into three aspects: automobile, industry, and consumption:
1. Electric vehicles;
2. Electric patrol car;
3. Scenic sightseeing car;
4. Handling robots;
5. Automatic forklift;
6. Electric bicycles;
7. Electric skateboard;
8. Electric tools;
9. Consumer robots, etc.
1X PCBA board LTC6813-18S V1.4 slave board
1X GH1.25 double head 2P red-black line (for master board)
1X GH1.25 double head 2P black-white line (for slave board)
1X HY2.0 single head 6P line
1X HY2.0 single head 13P line
1X HY2.0 single head 16P line
4X nylon column
4X nylon nut
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.