MKBMS is based on the modular BMS of LTC68XX and STM32 MCU, and is connected to one or more slave boards and integrated integrated boards of different sizes through the ISOSPI interface. The modular BMS can be configured for various applications with battery voltages within 150V.
MKBMS is developed based on the open source materials of DieBieMS and ENNOID BMS. Currently MKBMS is compatible with ENNOID firmware. Here, a special thanks to the developers of open source BMS materials.
Maybe you need more MKBMS options: https://bit.ly/3EQO9Nt
MKBMS Slave Board (LTC6811-12W-AL) Features:
*The first temperature channel is used by slave board itself.
The following 4 temperature sensors are not in the package lists
but means an interface to connect 4 temp sensors at most.
Pack configuration examples:
MKBMS monitoring 23S pack :
2 x LTC6811-12S : 12S + 11S ( Optimal)
2 x LTC6812-15S : 12S + 11S (Two slaves partially loaded)
2 x LTC6813-18S : 12S + 11S (Two slaves partially loaded)
MKBMS monitoring 27S pack :
3 x LTC6811-12S: 9S + 9S + 9S (Three slaves partially loaded)
2 x LTC6812-15S: 14S + 13S (Optimal)
2 x LTC6813-18S: 14S + 13S (Two slaves partially loaded)
MKBMS monitoring 29S pack :
3 x LTC6811-12S: 10S + 10S + 9S (Three slaves partially loaded)
2 x LTC6812-15S: 15S + 14S ( Optimal)
2 x LTC6813-18S: 15S + 14S (Two slaves partially loaded)
MKBMS monitoring 30S pack :
3 x LTC6811-12S: 10S + 10S + 10S (Three slaves partially loaded)
2 x LTC6812-15S: 15S + 15S ( Optimal)
2 x LTC6813-18S: 15S + 15S (Two slaves partially loaded)
MKBMS monitoring 35S pack :
3 x LTC6811-12S: 12S+12S+11S (Good)
3 x LTC6812-15S: 12S+12S+11S (Three slaves partially loaded)
2 x LTC6813-18S: 18S + 17S (Optimal choice)
*For uneven cell count in series, only the last slave board in the daisy-chained loop should have one cell less connected than the other slaves. Ex: 39S = 10S + 10S + 10S + 9S
MKBMS battery management system implements the following functions:
1. Current and voltage protection: protect the battery pack from overcharge and overdischarge, thereby extending the cycle life.
2. Battery health monitoring: monitor the internal resistance of a single battery and the monitoring capacity of the battery pack.
3. Thermal management: Overheating and under-temperature protection.
4. Support batteries: Li-Ion, Li-Polymer, Li-Phosphate
5. Intelligent battery balance: passive balance
6. Field programmable
7. Current limit calculation
8. Fully programmable CANBUS interface, programmable structure of all CAN messages
9. Drift state of charge
10. Reliability, speed and accuracy
11. Integration with other devices
12. Multiple BMS units connected in series
13. Current sensor support
14. Isolation from fault detection
15. Automotive grade design, automotive grade locking connector
16. Software for data logging and programming
MKBMS can be roughly divided into three aspects: automobile, industry, and consumption:
1. Electric vehicles;
2. Electric patrol car;
3. Scenic sightseeing car;
4. Handling robots;
5. Automatic forklift;
6. Electric bicycles;
7. Electric skateboard;
8. Electric tools;
9. Consumer robots, etc.
LTC6811-12W-AL V1.2 Slave Board Package
1X PCBA board LTC6811-12W-AL V1.2 slave board
1X GH1.25 double head 2P red-black line (for master board)
1X GH1.25 double head 2P black-white line (for slave board)
1X HY2.0 single head 5P line
1X HY2.0 single head 13P line
4X Nylon column
4X Nylon nut
MKBMS hardware design file:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.